nuffnang

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The obligatory New Years resolutions post. And as usual it late.

As usual my posting schedule thing is all shades of fudged up but whatev's as the cool people say or something-or-nothing.

I'm hoping for 2013 to be a big year for me and my little family. Little madam starts full times school, the husband is all systems go in his new job and I've managed to get through 4 months of full time work without any major stuff ups. Yay!

The big goal for this year is to buy our first house.
Smaller more personal goals are as follows in simple list (meaning at the end of the year I can cut and paste to see how many I actually have done, I also LOVE lists!
- lose another 12-15kg
- make a patchwork quilt for little madam
- find a super cheap second hand furniture place to buy furniture to make over. We sold most of ours before leaving Darwin to reduce storage costs. Local perth locations, ideas and suggestions accepted!
- grow my hair out so I can finally learn to do victory rolls
- master the use of liquid eyeliner
- post on here at least once a week
- watch less tv
- spend less time on Facebook
- spend more one on one time with the husband. (I hate referring to as him like that but can't think of another name for him...also open to suggestions)
- make pathetic to pinup bigger and better with awesome new things to show you all and maybe some Vlogs in the future so you can actually HEAR all the crap I come out with rather than just reading it :)

What are your goals for this year?

Much love

Cie



1 comment:

  1. Yes to victory rolls, less time on facebook and liquid eyeliner!! xxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...