nuffnang

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Are you interesting?

Hey everyone.

Sorry about the lack of post yesterday. I had a random spew bug hit me yesterday afternoon. All good now. Weird!

I had a minor tantrum session with/at my husband today. I'm so terrified about entering the real working world full of adults who's clothes haven't ever had someone else's poo on them before. I'm convinced I will fail at all social interactions as honestly, I'm just not very interesting!
Before kids I was interesting. I had weird jobs, most of which involved stunningly beautiful naked women. (more on that another day)
But since becoming a mum I am downright boring!
So he has asked me to attempt to be positive an think of interesting things about myself.

While I think about it...
(may take a while, oh shit there's that negative self talk again!)...
Tell me what makes you interesting? The more obscure and unexpected the better!

Much love and interesting thoughts.

Cie.


2 comments:

  1. My awesome friends make me interesting. My diverse beliefs. My AWESOME shoe collection, and my ever changing style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiona your shoes are awesome! I hope they have been left to me in your will!


      I would like to think my opinions make me interesting but I guess that only works for people who are ok with healthy debate or agree with me.
      I have some pretty random thoughts at times. Is that interesting?
      I also remember stupid facts but forget my own birthdate regularlly.

      Much love cie

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...