nuffnang

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4 - ooppsie daisy!

Today I had a day of pure teenage angst mixed in with a whole heap of body hatred and a pinch of how the hell did this happen!! I think the results of the scales at the fat fighters...opps I mean weight watchers meeting shook me more than I cared to admit. I've gained over 15kg since my friend Fi's beautiful wedding in April. I worked so hard to lose it and it all came back and found me and brought along a couple of friends to party on my backside.

The basic idea of weight watchers is each food is worked out to have a set number of points and based on your age, weight, height and gender you get a number of points for the day.
At the moment I get 30 points per day.
Today I consumed over 80 points.
EPIC FAIL!
I could make all the excuses in the world like
-I'm doing the grocery shopping tomorrow and the fridge is looking empty.
-PMS makes me crave crappy food
- The day ended with the letter Y
And so on.
But truth be told I have just stopped thinking about what I'm putting in my mouth. It's not until I started writing it all down. Scary stuff!!

At least I know where I went wrong an can correct my mistakes tomorrow.

Do you keep a food journal? How do you think it helps you keep on top of your food intake?

Cheers

Cie
xox

2 comments:

  1. i have just been thinking about a food diary, i think flylady has one called control journal... look her up shes cool, hmmmm i think ill start, will you post yours so i can see if im normal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST downloaded my Fitness Pal Ezz. Just have to put it on my phone.

    No1pearlgirl- i can post my food diary if you would like... may not make you feel normal...i eat some weird stuff lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...